Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So funny!

It is so funny that a group of illegals can boycott and march in the streets and government can do nothing about it! Why can't they just arrest all of them?
It can only happen in this country.

People like us stand in line to become legal immigrants for ages while the illegals get benifits, i feel so stupid. I should just gather bunch of people and march in the streets or boycott my work instead of just waiting in line to become legal immigrant. That way i may get my green card faster! Unbelievable. You know what happens if we do samething like illegals? We get booted the next day, isn't that great?

Somebody please save this country. So many things going wrong in this country, watch out US of A. You could crash big time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mongo Aurelio said...

Satish, I am an undocumented worker who has to provide for his family.
I sympathize with your plight, but don't lay the blame on me.
We do not control the abusive, expensive, arbitrary mechanism by which green cards are assigned.
I think you are picking on the wrong enemy here.
Good luck to you with your residence endeavors.

Mongo
http://itsofun.com

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home